Decorating bedroom for teen girl is bit difficult because girls tend to be choosy and difficult. Here’s some practical tips and advice on how to adorn the room of teen girl in a stylish way.
The bedroom should express her personality- Based on her personality you can choose themes, style and choice of color. It is vital part to bring a spring of happiness on her face.
Here are some ideas that are perfect blend of style and sophistication
- If you want to provide a new look to her room try recoloring the walls. Choose striking colors like red, pink, orange, etc.
- A word of caution- colors need to be attractive but they should not be alarming.
- Red and Pink color always remain favorite colors of teen girls. So, use red and pink bedding pair it with cream furniture.
- Don’t use bunk beds or other furniture that is suitable for kids. You can use the option of day beds, as they are versatile and have plenty of space for seating.
- Motifs can be added like flowers or polka dots. Another option can be adding wallpapers. Banners and mobile make the room more lively and vivacious.
- You can add vintage scooter on the wall; if she likes unexpected elements.
- Well, the idea of Canopy over the bed is perfect for impromptu events.
- Armchair- An armchair is perfect place where she will sit up and read those love stories.
- Add Mirror Bed side table; it will look funky and alluring.
- Ornately covered bed sheet will add charm to her bed
- You can also add chandelier to give sophisticated look.
- Iron bed makes the room cozy and beautiful.
- Add bold patterns to the wall.
- Floral touch and red hearts will render feminity to her bedroom.
- Add Beanbags and floor cushions, so that she is able to rejuvenate herself.