Do you want to change the look of your kitchen? Well, if your answer is affirmative yes, then try to adorn your kitchen with following tough and durable tiles.
Ceramic Tiles -The ceramic tile is the best option for the kitchen because of the following reasons.
• These tiles are rugged and can be cleaned with a minimal effort.
• Vast varieties of textures, color, size, shape, etc is available in the market
• It is a heavenly match for every decorating style
• The greatest perk is that with the minimal instructions and frugal amount of patience, home owner can lay the tiles himself.
• It is a cost effective option and suit your budget.
The major downfall of ceramic tile is it is difficult to maintain in comparison to vinyl, paint, wallpaper and fiberglass.
Quarry Tile – quarry tiles are thick dense tiles made up of natural clays and shales. It is the best option for your kitchen because
Linoleum Tile Flooring – The linoleum tile flooring is a good choice for a kitchen flooring because
• These tiles are made up of natural raw materials
• It is a highly durable tile and its life is upto 40 years depending upon the quality of installation.
Cork Kitchen Tile – Cork Tile is the stylish and popular option for your kitchen. The reasons that make it an ideal option are enlisted below
• They are eco friendly tiles
• When properly treated these tiles are resistant to stains and spills
• Lastly, they are very comfortable to stand, while preparing grand meals for your family and friends
Bamboo Tiles – Bamboo Tiles are the best option for all those people who are environment conscious. Also, these tiles have an ability to withstand spills and stains.